GearWrench’s 41840 2-Piece Push Pin Pliers Set contains 30 degree and 80 degree offset pliers for push pin removal.
- 30 degree and 80 degree offset push pin pliers for versatility
- Anchors common on Honda, Toyota, GM, Ford, Chrysler and many other late model vehicles
- Specially designed for removal of push pins with center lock-in pin
- Quickly removes plastic anchors that have center pins without damage to pins or anchor
- Double cushion grip handle for increased comfort during use
- Tapered end for easy access
- Tool lifts the center pin and pulls anchor in one simple step
- Fits into pin slots and under the center pin
- 30 Degree Offset Push Pin Removal Pliers – 3729
- 80 Degree Offset Push Pin Removal Pliers – 3888D
There are no reviews yet.