21mm XL GearBox Double Box Ratcheting Wrench (85921) by GearWrench. Double box design including two of the most popular box wrench styles on each wrench. One end features the even stronger XL GearWrench ratcheting box and the other a zero degree offset solid box for accessing recessed and counter sunk fasteners. For even greater access these two great styles are incorporated into a wrench with a beam that is up to 40% longer for unsurpassed leverage. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by GearWrench will last a lifetime. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
- XL GearwrenchBox Design Has a Longer Beam to Increase Leverage and Torque
- Non-ratcheting end for breaking loose stubborn fasteners
- 0 degrees offset and slim profile to access the tightest spaces and recessed fasteners
- Surface Drive on Box End Provides Off-Corner Loading for Better Grip and Reduced Fastener Rounding
- XL Gearbox Double Box Ratcheting Wrench, 21mm – 85921
There are no reviews yet.