GearWrench introduced the original patented 5-degree ratcheting wrench in 1996 and quickly became a go-to brand for professional automotive technicians. The innovation didn?t stop there. Year after year, the GearWrench brand continues to expand its line, in ratcheting tools, sockets and beyond, to help automotive and industrial technicians get their jobs done faster and easier.
- 5/32 in. – 9/16 in. Vortex Sockets
- 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5 -13mm Vortex Sockets
- 3 in. & 6 in. Hollow Extensions
- 1/4 in. Dr. Locking Flex GearRatchet Handle
- 1/4 in. Dr. 1/4 in. Sq. Dr. Quick-Release Adapter
- Up to 50% Thinner Head Profile Than Conventional Ratchet Systems
- Pass-Thru Ratchet & Socket System Eliminates the Need for Deep Sockets
- 11 Locking Head Positions
- 5 Degree Ratcheting Arc
- Up to 40% Stronger Than Traditional Ratchets By Eliminating Drive Tang
- Dual Material Comfort Grip Handle
- 27-Piece 1/4 in. Drive SAE/Metric XL Pass-Thru Locking Flex Ratchet Set – 891427
There are no reviews yet.