GearWrench introduced the original patented 5-degree ratcheting wrench in 1996 and quickly became a go-to brand for professional automotive technicians. The innovation didn?t stop there. Year after year, the GearWrench brand continues to expand its line, in ratcheting tools, sockets and beyond, to help automotive and industrial technicians get their jobs done faster and easier.
- Surface Drive reduces fastener rounding
- Sleek head design enables access to tight spots where a ratchet will not fit
- Ratcheting Box End Needs As Little As 5 degrees to Move Fasteners vs. 30 degrees for Standard Wrenches
- 5/16 in., 3/8 in., 7/16 in., 1/2 in., 9/16 in., 5/8 in., 3/4 in.
- 7-Piece SAE Combination Ratcheting Wrench Set – 9317
There are no reviews yet.