GearWrench’s 9703 4-Piece SAE Flex Head Combination Ratcheting Wrench Completer Set consists of the “original” ratcheting wrenches that revolutionized combination wrenches. The open end portion of these wrenches features Surface Drive Technology, which provides stronger grip on fasteners while reducing fastener rounding, ultimately delivering more torque. The ratcheting box end portion acts like a rachet and needs only as little as 5 degrees to move fasteners, whereas standard box end wrenches need 30 degrees.
Crafted from high-quality steel and finished with high polish chrome, these tools provide the strength and durability you need to last you a lifetime.
- Surface Drive on box end provides off-corner loading for better grip and reduced fastener rounding
- Ratcheting box end only needs as little as 5 degrees to move fasteners, while standard wrenches need 30 degrees
- Durable steel construction with a bright, fully polish chrome finish
- Flexible head for accessibility
- Knurled side beam for ratcheting direction indicator
- 13-piece rack allows transfer of existing GearWrench flex head wrenches
- Adjustable set screw allows you to set desired head tension
- 15/16 in. Flex-Head Combination Ratcheting Wrench – 9715D
- 13/16 in. Flex-Head Combination Ratcheting Wrench – 9713
- 7/8 in. Flex-Head Combination Ratcheting Wrench – 9714D
- 1 in. Flex-Head Combination Ratcheting Wrench – 9716D
There are no reviews yet.