The Wire Stripper/Cutter cuts, strips, loops, and gauges 8 – 16 AWG stranded wire. Metric sizes are 6.0 – 1.0 mm2. The bi-layer handle provides added structure, superior palm-fit and comfort. Easy-to-read wire gauge markings on both sides for stripping in either direction.
- Cuts, strips, loops and bends solid and stranded wire
- Strips 8-16 AWG stranded wire
- Narrow nose fits into tight places
- Spring-loaded action for self-opening and wire looping and bending holes
- Hardened steel with precision ground stripping holes
- Color-coded handles: red indicates stranded wire, yellow indicates solid wire
- Black-oxide finish resists corrosion
- Do not use for cutting steel wire or bolts
- Made in USA
- 8-16 AWG Wire Stripper/Cutter – 11049
There are no reviews yet.