Klein Tools Electrician’s Insulated Solid and Stranded Stripper is 1000V rated and VDE certified for safety on the job. The multi-color, sleek design with small thumbguards make for easy handling and storage. The three-part insulation with white underlayer provides a warning sign that insulation may be compromised. The durable, molded insulation meets or exceeds IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards for insulated tools.
- 1000 V Rated for safety on the job and VDE Certified; unique three-part insulation with white underlayer provides a warning sign that insulation may be compromised
- Cuts, strips, loops and gauges both solid and stranded wire
- Spring loaded for self-opening; serrated nose for easy bending, shaping and pulling of wire
- Cleanly shears 6-32 and 8-32 screws; do not use for cutting steel wire
- Made in USA
- Multi-color, sleek design with small thumbguards for ease of handling and easy storage in your toolbelt
- Durable, molded insulation meets or exceeds ASTM F1505 and IEC 60900 standards for insulated tools
- Electrician’s Insulated Wire Stripper/ Cutter – 11054EINS
There are no reviews yet.