The Klein Tools Self-Adjusting Wire Stripper / Cutter takes the guesswork out of stripping solid, stranded, and Romex wire. As the name suggests, this tool features a self-adjusting stripping head for quick, precise wire stripping. It’s especially useful in panels and other places where multiple types and sizes of wire are present. Great for HVAC applications.
- Wire Stripper with stripping head that adjusts to strip: 10-20 AWG solid, 12-22 AWG stranded, and 12/2 and 14/2 Romex cable (all sizes) and other nonmetallic (type NM) sheathed cable
- Adjustable stopper to control the length of the core strip
- Tensioning thumb wheel allows for precise stripping of smaller gauge wire
- Convenient wire cutter in handle
- Grooved grips are designed for added comfort
- Perfect for HVAC applications because it allows you to strip the outer jacket of thermostat wire and then all the associated individual wires
- Romex is a registered trademark of Southwire Company
- Wire Stripper / Wire Cutter for Solid and Stranded AWG Wire – 11061
There are no reviews yet.