Klein Tools’ Insulated Interchangeable Blades contain a bright orange coating of insulation that protects from electrical shock, as well as being flame and impact resistant. When the blades are used with the Klein Tools’ insulated handle, the complete tool exceeds the ASTM F1505 standards for insulated tools, and are clearly marked with the official 1000V rating symbol. These are replacement blades for the 8-in-1 Insulated Interchangeable Screwdriver Set (Cat. No. 32288), and can be used with the 2-in-1 Insulated Flip-Blade Screwdrivers (Cat. Nos. 32286, 32287, 32293).
- Interchangeable insulated blades with a slim-tip to fit tight terminal blocks
- Includes (2) single-ended blades: #2 Phillips and 1/4 in. Slotted
- Single-ended blades have 5.75 in. shaft length out of handle
- Used with Klein insulated handle, blades have a 1000V insulation rating
- Blade meets or exceeds ASTM F1505 standards for insulation when used with Klein insulated handle
- A layer of orange impact and flame resistant insulation protects from electric shock
- For use with Klein Tools’ Insulated Interchangeable Screwdrivers: Catalog Numbers 32286, 32287, 32288, 32293
- #2 Phillips Single-End Insulated Screwdriver Blade
- 1/4 in. Single-End Insulated Screwdriver Blade
There are no reviews yet.