Klein Tools’ 1604 Series Messenger and Guy Strand Haven’s Grips are designed for use when a light, compact grip is desired, and where cable deformation is not a factor. They are recommended for use with steel strand cables. All Klein grips are manufactured from custom drop-forged steel that is machined and heat treated for excellent durability. Each grip is individually hand inspected and actuated for proper function. Grips are also rigorously tested and pulled to rated load to ensure the highest quality and reliability.
- Designed for use when a light, compact grip is desired and where conductor damage is not a factor
- Works with Messenger and Guy Strand cable diameter range of 0.125 to 0.500 in. (3.18 to 12.70mm)
- Gripping pressure of the knurled jaw is applied to 1/4 in. (6.35mm) cable area
- Swing latch helps hold cable in the jaw; maximum Safe Load 5000 lbs. (2268 kg)
- Made in USA
- Haven’s Grip 5000 lbs. Wire Pulling Tool w/ Swing Latch Wire – 1604-20L
There are no reviews yet.