Klein Tools’ 1611 Series Chicago Grips have a round inside jaw contour designed to hold weatherproof strand and solid coated wire. They also have a notched jaw to provide a firm grip on insulation. All Klein grips are manufactured from custom drop-forged steel that is machined and heat treated for excellent durability. Each grip is individually hand inspected and actuated for proper function. Grips are also rigorously tested and pulled to rated load to ensure the highest quality and reliability.
- Works on 0.53 to 0.74 in. (13.46 to 18.80 mm) cable diameter range
- Round inside jaw contour for weatherproof coated wire
- Notches in jaw provide firm grip on insulation
- Manufactured from drop-forged, heat-treated steel for excellent durability
- Made in USA
- NOTE: Due to various types of weatherproof coatings available, selection of proper grips is determined by outside diameter of cable
- 0.74 in. Capacity Grip for Weatherproof Wire – 1611-40
There are no reviews yet.