The Klein Tools 1625 Series Wire Rope Haven’s Grips are designed for use when a light, compact grip is desired and where cable deformation is not a factor. This grip also comes with a swing latch to help hold cable in the jaw. All Klein grips are manufactured from custom drop-forged steel that is machined and heat treated for excellent durability. Each grip is individually hand inspected and actuated for proper function. Grips are also rigorously tested and pulled to rated load to ensure the highest quality and reliability.
- Designed for use when light, compact grip is desired and where conductor damage is not a factor
- Gripping pressure of the knurled jaw is applied to 1/4 in. (6.35 mm) cable area
- Max Safe Load of 8000 lbs. (3629 kg)
- Manufactured from drop-forged, heat-treated steel for excellent durability
- Made in USA
- Haven’s Grip Wire Pulling Tool for 0.75 in. Wire Rope – 162520
There are no reviews yet.