Klein Tools 1656 Series Chicago Grips have a round, smooth inside jaw contour making it perfect for work with stranded copper cables. These smooth jaws grip with maximum contact and are less likely to cause cable deformation. All Klein grips are manufactured from custom drop-forged steel that is machined and heat treated for excellent durability. Each grip is individually hand inspected and actuated for proper function. Grips are also rigorously tested and pulled to rated load to ensure the highest quality and reliability.
- Round, smooth inside jaw contour on this series of grips is ideal for bare ACSR, aluminum, and stranded-copper cables
- Smooth jaws grip with maximum contact and are less likely to damage conductors
- Jaw design helps reduce slippage to make pulling cables easier
- Manufactured from drop-forged, heat-treated steel for excellent durability
- Made in USA
- 0.31 in. – 0.53 in. Chicago Grip for Bare Wire – 1656-30
There are no reviews yet.