The Klein Tools 1671-10 Parallel Jaw Grip works with a wide range of cable types and sizes. The longer, knurled jaws provide a firm hold on the cable, reducing the possibility of slippage and deformation. All Klein grips are manufactured from custom drop-forged steel that is machined and heat treated for excellent durability. Each grip is individually hand inspected and actuated for proper function. Grips are also rigorously tested and pulled to rated load to ensure the highest quality and reliability.
- Longer jaws achieve a firm hold, reducing possibility of slippage and damage to cable
- Design includes a latch, plus a large-diameter eye that accommodates large hooks on hoists, winches and tackle blocks
- When latch is closed, it helps maintain cable position in grip jaws
- Same as Cat. No. 1671-10 but with knurled jaws
- Made in USA
- 0.75 in. Cable Capacity Knurled Jaw Grip – 1672-10
There are no reviews yet.