Designed for use on aluminum, copper, weatherproof coated wire, PVC covered conductors and messenger and guy strand. The Chicago style grip was designed for cable sizes from 0.12 in. to 1.0 in. (3.10 to 25.4 mm). Equipped with chain, toggle and shackle. For support wire 0.134 in. and larger, refer to 1659 series. Outside diameter of support wire includes thickness of polyethylene coating.
- For 0.218 to 0.550 in. (5.54 to 13.97 mm) diameter cable range with Max Safe Load of 8000 lbs. (3629 kg)
- Equipped with chain, toggle and shackle to keep grip from falling off the cable
- Outside diameter of support wire includes thickness of polyethylene coating
- For support wire 0.134 and larger, refer to 1659 series
- Made in USA
- Chicago Grip Bell-System Type Grip – 1692-5AT
There are no reviews yet.