This High-Leverage Snip cuts Kevlar, cordage, fabric and wire. It’s spring loaded for less effort. One of the blades is serrated for non-slip cutting.
- High Leverage Snip is excellent for cutting Kevlar insulation in fiber optic applications, wire, fabric and cordage
- One blade of these scissors is serrated for non-slip cutting action
- Spring loaded for self-opening action and handy closure lock for convenient storage
- Nickel chrome plating resists corrosion and rusting
- Made in USA
- Compatible for right- and left-handed users
- Kevlar is a registered trademark of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- 6.5 in. High Leverage Kevlar Snip – 24000
There are no reviews yet.