- Forged in the USA from select US alloy steel to withstand high-leverage and heavy loads
- Extra heavy-duty head area gives maximum strength and durability
- Continuous taper of handle makes lining-up bolt holes easy and works on a range of bolt and/or hole sizes without binding
- Extra-large hub area works on larger diameter holes better than other wrenches
- Catalog number, bolt size and nominal opening size are stamped on every wrench for easy identification
- American Bridge design
- 13/16 in. Nominal Opening Spud Wrench for Regular Nut – 3220
There are no reviews yet.