Forged from select alloy steel, Klein Tools 1-1/8 in. Nominal Opening Spud Wrench is designed to withstand high-leverage and heavy loads. For use with 3/4 in. bolts and U.S. regular nut types, the extra-duty head area provides maximum strength and durability. Plus, the continuous taper of the handle makes it easy to line up bolt holes.
- Forged in the USA from select US alloy steel to withstand high-leverage and heavy loads
- Extra heavy-duty head area gives maximum strength and durability
- Nominal Opening: 1-1/8 in. (28.6 mm)
- Catalog number, bolt size and nominal opening size are stamped on every wrench for easy identification
- Continuous taper of handle makes lining-up bolt holes easy and works on a range of bolt and/or hole sizes without binding
- Extra-large hub area works on larger diameter holes better than other wrenches
- American Bridge design
- 1-1/8 in. Nominal Opening Spud Wrench for Regular Nut – 3222
There are no reviews yet.