Klein Tools’ Interchangeable Insulated Screwdriver Set includes an insulated handle and 5 interchangeable insulated blades for quick changes on the job. The auto-eject mechanism works with just a twist, allowing you to change or flip blades simply and easily. A bright orange coating of insulation protects from electrical shock, as well as being flame and impact resistant. Klein insulated tools exceed the ASTM F1505 standards for insulated tools, and are clearly marked with the official 1000V rating symbol. The set of five Phillips, Square and Slotted slim-tip blades come in a protective roll pouch, making this the perfect set for your tool bag.
- Interchangeable Insulated Screwdriver Set with an insulated handle, 5 interchangeable insulated blades, and a carrying pouch
- Screwdriver Set includes tip sizes: 2 #2 Phillips, 2 1/4 in. Slotted, 1 #1 Phillips, 1 #1 Square, 1 #2 Square, and 1 3/16 in. Slotted
- Securely and easily release the blade with a quick twist of the lock collar
- Interchangeable blades with a slim-tip to fit tight terminal blocks
- Handle and blade have a 1000V insulation rating and meets or exceeds ASTM F1505 standard for insulation
- A layer of orange impact and flame resistant insulation protects from electric shock
- Cushion-Grip handles for greater torque and comfort
- Double-ended blades have a 3.5 in. shaft length, single-ended blades have 5.75-Inch shaft length
- Durable, carrying roll pouch keeps the set organized and protected
- 8-in-1 Insulated Interchangeable Screwdriver Set – 32288
There are no reviews yet.