Klein Tools’ 14-in-1 Precision Screwdriver / Nut Driver features 14 of the most common precision sizes in one tool. The Cushion-Grip handle and spin cap provide outstanding comfort and control. This smartly designed tool contains 6 sizes of integrated steel nut driver shafts that securely hold four double-ended screwdriver bits. Carefully heat-treated for industrial strength, the precision-milled bits include multiple sizes of slotted, Phillips and Tamperproof TORX® bits.
- Precision screwdriver and integrated nut drivers include 14 of the most common sizes in one tool
- Spin cap offers optimum and precise control
- Industrial-strength heat treated bits
- Cushion-Grip handle for maximum comfort
- Includes sizes: Phillips #00, #0; Slotted 3/32 in., 1/8 in.; Tamperproof Torx T7, T8, T10, T15; Hex 9/64 in., 5/32 in., 3/16 in., 7/32 in., 1/4 in., 5/16 in.
- Interchangeable steel shaft for fast, easy bit changes
- Sizes are etched into integrated barrels and bits
- TORX is a registered trademark of Acument Intellectual Properties, LLC
- 14-in-1 Precision Screwdriver/Nut Driver – 32314
There are no reviews yet.