Cable skinning is very damaging to blades, so protect your personal pocket knife and stop wasting time sharpening the blade. Klein’s new folding cable skinning utility knife has a replaceable hawkbill blade. After a long session of cable skinning, just replace the blade and get back to work.
- This folding utility knife features a heavy-duty hawkbill blade that is easily replaceable to eliminate the need for sharpening
- Handle has rubberized grip and release lever for lockback mechanism
- Replaceable blade is held securely by a captive screw
- Thumb stud for easy opening and the pocket clip is easily accessible
- Replacement blades sold separately: a 440A stainless steel blade (Cat. No. 44219) and a versatile, straight coping blade (Cat. No. 44138)
- Patent US D808,749
- Cable Skinning Folding Utility Knife with Replaceable Blade – 44218
There are no reviews yet.