Klein Tools’ conduit benders with Patent Pending Angle Setter technology allow for quick, accurate bends. When performing repeated bends the Angle Setter will save time on the job. Works for floor or air bends.
- Klein’s unique Angle Setter technology for quick, accurate repeated bends saving time on the job (Patent Pending)
- Made in the USA Angle Setters create a hard stop for fast, accurate bending
- Movable for four different bend angles: 10-Degree, 22.5-Degree, 30-Degree, 45-Degree (adjusted for conduit spring back)
- Align the angle lines on the Angle Setter with the bender, ensure the alignment tabs are fully seated in the bender track notches, press the Angle Setter firmly into place
- Conduit insets into bender head, bend as usual until the conduit makes contact with the setter
- Compatible with Klein Tools’ 3/4 in. Aluminum Conduit Bender (Cat. No. 51607)
- Also available in 1/2 in. (Cat. No. 51611) and 1 in. (Cat. No. 51613)
- 3/4 in. Angle Setter – 51612
There are no reviews yet.