Label wires quickly and easily with Klein Tools’ new preprinted panel and wire markers. These markers are made of durable vinyl coated cloth and contain larger print to make them easier to read. Klein is now offering marker books in five different configurations to meet every labeling need.
- Numbers printed in the 3 phase colors: black, red and blue
- More pages of the frequently used low numbers (1 – 24)
- Easily dress each side of the panel with separate pages of odd or even markers
- Larger, easy-to-read print on 0.25 in. x 1.5 in. labels
- Made in USA
- Each page is perforated so that a third, two-thirds or entire the page can be easily detached
- Label can be easily split for thin wire
- Strong tack for lasting adhesion on oily wires
- Markers are a vinyl coated white cloth, 8 mils thick
- 120/240V 3 PH 1 – 48 Wire Marker Book – 56251
There are no reviews yet.