The Klein Tools’ 50 ft. Fiberglass Fish Tape with Spiral Steel Leader is perfect for wire runs associated with commercial, residential and voice-data-video installations. The optimized housing and handle design decreases payout effort and reduces binding. A multiple-position handle allows for a firm, steady grip as you pull or rewind the tape. The unique interior case shape combines the leverage of square cases and the comfort of round cases, which makes rewinding tape after a long run easier. The tape features laser-etched descending markings placed at every foot. These markings allow you to accurately measure the depth of conduit runs and determine the amount of tape left to pay out.
- Strong S-Glass fiberglass fish tape material provides better pushing power and long life while maintaining its low-friction exterior and maneuverability
- Case design decreases payout effort and friction by optimizing the tape payout angle
- Slip-resistant housing geometry improves winding power and reduces binding
- Multi-position handle gives you a firm, steady grip as you pull or rewind the tape
- Durable 7 in. spiral steel leader helps push through crowded conduit
- Descending laser etched markings in 1-Foot (0.3 m) increments allow you to more accurately measure conduit runs and the amount of tape left to pay out
- Polypropylene case and handle offer high impact resistance
- 50 ft. Fiberglass Fish Tape with Spiral Steel Leader – 56350
There are no reviews yet.