The special heat treated shafts are plastic coated for circuit protection. The thin coating resists cutting, cracking, and chipping and permits use in confined areas. The iconic Cushion-Grip handle offers greater torque and outstanding comfort. Tip- Ident quickly identifies the type of screwdriver and tip orientation.
- Plastic coated for circuit protection only. NOT INSULATED
- Special plastic coating resists cutting, cracking, and chipping
- Thin coating permits use in confined areas
- Cushion-Grip handle for greater torque and comfort and premium chrome-plated for smooth feel and corrosion resistance
- Made in USA
- Internal flanges inside handle provide solid, twist-resistant blade anchor
- Special heat-treated shafts
- Precision-machined tip for exact fit
- Meets or exceeds applicable ASME / ANSI specifications
- Tip-Ident quickly identifies the screwdriver type and tip orientation
- 3/8 in. Cabinet Tip 8 in. Coated Screwdriver – 620-8
There are no reviews yet.