The Coaxial Cable Cutter is designed to handle most cable installation applications cutting up to 3/4 in. aluminum and copper coaxial cable. Provide precision, one-hand shearing without compression or frayed ends. Forged body with heat-treated and precision-ground steel blades, withstands frequent cutting.
- Cable Cutters with cable-gripping jaws quickly score jacket and insulation, and easily cut through copper inner conductor
- Shear’s blades cleanly cut aluminum and copper coaxial cable without compressoin and frayed ends
- Forged body with heat-treated and precision-ground steel blades, withstands frequent cutting; Made in USA
- Hot-riveted design requires no adjustment while maintaining a smooth, precise operation
- Compact, lightweight design fits perfectly in any professional’s tool pouch
- Handles are plastic-coated for maximum comfort and gripping power
- When cutting drop wire with an inner steel conductor, we recommend Cat. No. D2000-28 diagonal-cutting pliers
- 3/4 in. Capacity Coaxial Cable Cutter – 63028
There are no reviews yet.