The Coaxial Cable Cutter cuts up to 1 in. (25 mm) aluminum and copper coaxial cable. This tough tool offers precision, one-hand shearing action without compression or frayed ends. Cable-gripping jaws quickly score jacket and insulation and easily cut through copper inner conductor. Plus, the compact, lightweight design fits perfectly in any professional’s tool pouch.
- Cuts up to 1 in. (25 mm) aluminum and copper coaxial cable
- Precision, one-hand shearing action without compression or frayed ends
- Forged body with heat-treated and precision-ground steel blades withstands frequent cutting
- Hot-riveted design requires no adjustment while maintaining a smooth, precise operation
- Handles are plastic-coated for maximum comfort and gripping power
- When cutting drop wire with an inner steel conductor, we recommend diagonal-cutting pliers (Cat. No. D2000-28)
- HOW TO USE: Use a back-and-forth motion to score the cable until you reach the inner conductor. The inner conductor may then be cut by squeezing the handles firmly
- Coaxial 1 in. Cable Cutter – 63030
There are no reviews yet.