This Klein Tools 32 in. Cable Cutter is excellent for most cable installation applications. It is designed with fiberglass handles that feature vinyl grips for slip-resistant, comfortable use.
- Lightweight, yet efficient shear-type cable cutters cut 1000 MCM copper and 1200 MCM aluminum cable
- Replaceable hook-jaw blades grab and hold cable while shear-cutting action makes clean cuts
- Exceptionally strong fiberglass handles with heavy vinyl grips for comfort and slip resistance and heavy-duty pins in head that serve as blade-stops
- Jaws are forged tool steel with black-oxide finish for long life
- Made in USA
- Make a clean, even cut for ease in fitting lugs and terminals
- Not designed for cutting steel or ACSR
- Standard 32 in. Cable Cutter – 63045
There are no reviews yet.