Get those hard to reach nuts and bolts with Klein’s full hollow shaft nut driver for long bolt applications. Its two layers of insulation protect against electric shock and is individually tested to exceed standards. The bright orange outer coating is flame and impact resistant. Its high-dielectric white inner coating is bonded to the tool for extra toughness.
- Individually tested to exceed the IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards, for insulated tools, and clearly marked with the official 1000V rating symbol
- Two layers of insulation provide protection against electric shock
- Thick, exceptionally tough, high-dielectric white inner coating is bonded to the tool with a flame retardant, impact-resistant, bright orange outer coating
- Hollow shafts make it possible to work on stacked circuit boards or other long bolt applications
- Made in USA
- Tip-Ident quickly identifies nut driver size
- Cushion-Grip handles for greater torque and comfort
- Insulated 1/2″ Hex Nut Driver w/6″ Shaft – 646-12-INS
There are no reviews yet.