Protect yourself when working near an energized source with Klein’s insulated hollow-shaft nut driver. Clearly marked with the official 1000Vrating symbol, Klein insulated tools exceed IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards for insulated tools. Two layers of insulation provide protection against electric shock. The full hollow-shaft permits turning nuts on long screws.
- Individually tested to exceed the IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards, for insulated tools, and clearly marked with the official 1000V rating symbol
- Two layers of insulation provide protection against electric shock
- Thick, exceptionally tough, high-dielectric white inner coating is bonded to the tool and a flame retardant, impact-resistant, bright orange outer coating
- Hollow shafts make it possible to work on stacked circuit boards or other long bolt applications
- Made in USA
- Tip-Ident quickly identifies nut driver size
- Cushion-Grip handles for greater torque and comfort
- Insulated 7/16 in. Nut Driver w/ 6 in. Shaft – 646-716-INS
There are no reviews yet.