This 5-Piece impact socket set features 8 sizes in 4 easy-to-carry sockets, and consists of the most commonly used impact socket sizes used in electrical and construction work. Each impact socket features two coaxial spring-loaded sockets in one. The high-torque, 12 point design is easier to position on fasteners including square ones. Includes a 1/4 in. hex by 1/2 in. adapter and convenient carrying case.
- Eight sizes combined into four sockets including: 7/8 x 11/16 in., 3/4 x 9/16 in., 5/8 x 7/16 in., and 1/2 x 3/8 in.
- Single-ended impact sockets with hands free adjustment between socket sizes
- 12 Point design is easier to position and works with square fasteners
- Two coaxial, spring-loaded socket sizes in each tool
- 1/4 in. hex by 1/2 in. square adapter
- Deep socket with 1/2 in. drive works great for hardware installation and removal
- Cross hole design prevents unintentional separation of adapter and socket
- Engineered for use with impact wrenches including Klein’s 1/2 in. Compact Impact Wrench (Cat. Nos. BAT20-CW/BAT20-CW1)
- Sockets are color coded to quickly identify sizes
- Replacement sockets available (sold separately)
- 1/2″ Drive 12 Pt. 7/8 in. x 11/16 in. 2-in-1 Impact Socket – 66014
- 1/2″ Drive 12 Pt. 3/4 in. x 9/16 in. 2-in-1 Impact Socket – 66001
- 1/2″ Drive 12 Pt. 5/8 in. x 7/16 in. 2-in-1 Impact Socket – 66012
- 1/2″ Drive 12 Pt. 1/2 in. x 3/8 in. 2-in-1 Impact Socket – 66011
- 1/4 in. Hex x 1/2 in. Hex Square Adapter
- Carrying Case
There are no reviews yet.