The Klein Tools #2 Square Recess Tip Screwdriver features a 4 in. shank. Color-coded red handle end for quick and easy identification. Round shank with Robertson tip for square-recess screws. Black-oxide shaft for corrosion resistance. Cushion Grip handle allows for greater torque and comfort. Integral flanges inside handle provide solid, twist resistant blade anchor. Special heat treated shafts. Precision machined tip for exact fit. Premium chrome plated for smooth feel and corrosion resistance. Patented Tip Ident quickly identifies the type of screwdriver and screwdriver tip orientation. Meets or exceeds applicable ASME / ANSI specifications.
- Screwdriver works on most combination head receptacle, switch and panel screws
- Tip-Ident color-coded handle end quickly identifies the screwdriver type and tip orientation
- Special heat-treated, chrome plated shaft for corrosion resistance and Cushion-Grip handle for greater torque and comfort
- Internal flanges inside handle provide solid, twist-resistant blade anchor
- Made in USA
- Precision-machined tip for exact fit
- Meets or exceeds applicable ASME / ANSI specifications
- #2 Square Recess Tip Screwdriver w/4″ Shank – 662
There are no reviews yet.