Klein insulated tools combine excellent functionality along with reduction of risk of injury where a tool might make contact with an energized source with voltage up to 1000V. Two layers of insulation provide protection against electric shock. Clearly marked with the official 1000V rating symbol. Round shank with square-recess tip.
- 1000V rated for safety
- Durable flame-retardant, molded dual-layer insulation meets or exceeds all ASTM and IEC standards for insulated tools
- Cushion-Grip handle for greater torque and comfort
- Custom US-made steel tool
- Made in the USA
- This item replaces the 666-INS
- 4 in. Shank Insulated #2 Square Screwdriver – 662-4-INS
There are no reviews yet.