The Klein Tools 15/16 in. Combination Wrench is forged from the highest quality alloy steel. The open end is offset at the standard 15-degree angle for confined working areas. The box end is also offset by 15-degrees which provides better clearance over obstructions.
- Open ends offset at 15-degree angle for confined working areas
- 15-degree angle offset of box ends provides clearance over obstructions
- Forged from highest quality alloy-steel
- Corrosion resistant
- Nickel chrome plated
- Open-end and box wrenches have the same size opening on each end
- 15/16 in. Combination Wrench – 68421
There are no reviews yet.