The Klein Tools Test Leads are intended for use as replacement test leads for meters that have standard, banana-type input jacks. They feature removable alligator clips that attach to wires and other conductors. These test leads are part of a full line of Klein Tools meters and testers, designed by electricians for electricians.
- Standard banana-type inputs compatible with most multimeters and clamp meters
- Removable alligator clips attach to wires and other conductors
- Includes one pair of universal test leads and one set of alligator clips. Leads are 41 in. (1041 mm) long
- Safety Rating: Category III 1000V and Category IV 600V
- Leads compatible and fit lead storage compartment on most Klein test and measure products
- (2-Pc.) Banana-Type Inputs
- (2-Pc.) Alligator Clips
- (2-Pc.) Universal Test Leads
There are no reviews yet.