The Klein Tools 6 mm Metric Nut Driver has a standard 3 in. shaft that works for most applications. The hollow shaft design facilitates work on stacked circuit boards and long bolt applications. Smooth Comfordome handles fit the palm of the hand comfortably.
- Standard length nut driver works for most applications
- Fits over long bolts and studs
- Smooth Comfordome handles fit the palm of the hand comfortably and are color-coded for easy identification
- Hollow shafts facilitate work on stacked circuit boards or other long bolt applications
- Made in USA
- Chrome-plated shaft helps prevent corrosion
- Internal flanges provide solid, twist-resistant shaft anchor
- Meets or exceeds applicable ASME / ANSI specifications
- 6 mm Metric Nut Driver – 70206
There are no reviews yet.