This 6-Piece tool kit is perfect for the trade apprentice starting out. The tool set includes three sets of pliers, a wire stripper/cutter and (2) screwdrivers. The screwdrivers feature Cushion-Grip handles for better torque and less fatigue. The 4 in. #2 Phillips and 1/4 in. Cabinet-Tip cover a wide array of tasks. Three sets of dipped handled pliers include Diagonal-Cutters with an angled head for easy work in confined spaces, Heavy-Duty Long-Nose Side-Cutters with a heavier design for greater cutting power and the classic 8 in. Lineman Pliers.
- 6-Piece tool set is perfect for the professional, apprentice worker, or do-it-yourselfer
- Tool Kit with 9 in. High-Leverage Lineman’s Pliers that feature a rivet closer to the cutting edge for 46% more cutting and gripping power
- Angled-Head Diagonal-Cutters feature short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire
- Wire stripper is compact, lightweight and designed to cut 10-18 AWG solid wire
- Forged in the USA with custom, US-made tool steel for maximum durability
- Two 4 in. screwdrivers (#2 Phillips and 1/4 in. Cabinet Tip) feature Cushion-Grip handles for greater torque and less fatigue
- 8 in.Long Nose Pliers with extended handles provide added reach and leverage
- 10 – 18 AWG Solid Wire Stripper/ Cutter – 11045
- #2 Philips Screwdriver – 603-4
- 1/4 in. Cabinet Tip Screwdriver – 605-4
- 8 in. Long Nose Side-Cutters – D203-8
- 9 in. New England Nose Lineman’s Pliers – D213-9NE
- 8 in. Short Jaw Diagonal Cutting Pliers – D248-8
There are no reviews yet.