This clamp meter is easy to use, stand-alone, and features an 18 in. flexible clamp that allows access into panels and hard to reach areas (bundled wires, awkward conductors, and PLC cabinets). True RMS readings with CATIV 600V or CATIII 1000V safety rating. Features backlit LCD display, auto-power off after 15 minutes, Max/Min, Hold, Auto-Ranging and Low Battery icons.
- Clamp meter for measuring AC current
- 18 in. flexible clamp on meter enables measurements in areas that are difficult to access
- True RMS CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V meter
- Backlit LCD display for clear readings with 3000 count
- Durable, with drop protection to 6.6-ft (2 m)
- Auto-power off after 15 minutes of non-usage conserves battery life
- Low battery indicator and easily accessible battery compartment
- Includes Flexible AC Current Clamp Meter, instruction manual, storage pouch, 2 x AAA batteries
- 600V Digital Clamp Meter – CL150
- 18 in. Flexible Clamp
- (2) AAA Batteries
- Instruction Manual
- Carrying Case
There are no reviews yet.