Klein Tools CL320 Clamp Meter is an automatically ranging true root mean square (TRMS) digital clamp meter that measures AC current and NCVT via the clamp, AC/DC voltage, DC microamps, resistance, continuity, frequency, capacitance, and tests diodes via test-leads, and temperature via a thermocouple probe. Features include Auto Range to improve efficiency and speed when making measurements; Diode Test to troubleshoot malfunctioning diodes; Max/Min to understand the variability from average of an electrical property being measured, and DC Microamps measurements when working with flame sensors.
- Clamp Meter measures AC current and NCVT via clamp and AC/DC voltage, resistance, frequency, DC microamps, capacitance, duty cycle, diode test, and continuity via test-leads, and temperature with thermocouple
- Non-contact voltage tester integrated into the clamp jaw
- Backlit LCD for ease of viewing in low light
- Automatically ranging True Root Mean Squared (TRMS) measurement technology for accuracy
- Test lead holder on side of clamp and optional magnetic hanger for meter (Cat. Nos. 69445 or 69417) for hands free operation
- Measures temperature with a K-Type thermocouple probe
- Auto-Range, Data Hold, and Max/Min value
- Auto-power off after 10 minutes to conserve battery life
- Includes a carrying case, test leads with CAT III/CAT IV safety caps, thermocouple, instructions, and 3 x AAA batteries
- Low battery indicator and easily accessible battery compartment
- 600V 400 Amp AC Auto-Ranging HVAC Digital Clamp Meter – CL320
- Test Leads
- Carrying Case
There are no reviews yet.