These Diagonal Cutters have a high-leverage design to provide 36% more cutting and gripping power. 2000 Series knives cut ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire. The angled head makes it easier to work in confined spaces. Exclusive handle tempering absorbs the “snap” when cutting wire.
- Pliers with angled head design for easy work in confined spaces
- Diagonal Cutters are ideal for cutting ACSR, screws, nails, and most hardened wire
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 36-percent greater cutting power than other plier designs
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- Custom, US-made tool steel
- Lineman’s High Leverage Angled 8 in. Diagonal Cutting Pliers – D2000-48
There are no reviews yet.