These Insulated Heavy-Duty Diagonal-Cutting Pliers have durable molded insulation that is flame retardant, impact resistant and clearly marked with 1000V rating. The knives are heavy duty induction hardened steel that can cut ACSR, screws, nails, and most hardened wire. The high-leverage design paired with an angled head allows for increased leverage and the ability to work in confined areas.
- Pliers grips made of durable molded insulation meet or exceed ASTM F1505-16 and IEC 60900:2018 standards for insulated tools
- Clearly marked with the official 1000V rating symbol
- Induction hardened, heavy-duty knives cut ACSR, screws, nails, and most hardened wire
- Angled head for easier work in confined spaces
- Flame retardant, impact-resistant, bright orange outer coating with two layers of insulation protect against electric shock
- Thick, exceptionally tough, high-dielectric white inner coating is bonded to the tool
- High-leverage design for 36-Percent greater cutting power than other plier designs
- Hot-riveted joint for smooth action and no handle wobble
- Integral guards help prevent hand contact with conductive parts
- Forged steel for maximum durability
- 8 in. HD Insulated Diagonal Cutting Pliers – D2000-48-INS
There are no reviews yet.