These Insulated Diagonal-Cutting pliers have dual layered grips that are flame retardant, impact resistant, and rated for 1000V. They feature a heavy-duty tapered nose design with induction hardened cutting knives for durability. They are made of forged steel and have a hot-riveted joint for smooth action and no handle wobble.
- Pliers with grips made of durable molded insulation meet or exceed ASTM F1505-16 and IEC 60900:2018 standards for insulated tools
- Clearly marked with the official 1000V rating symbol
- Thick, exceptionally tough, high-dielectric white inner coating is bonded to the tool
- Heavy-duty tapered nose design and induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Forged in the USA with custom, US-made tool steel for maximum durability
- 1 in. Deep jaws easily reach into confined spaces
- Flame retardant, impact-resistant, bright orange outer coating
- Integral guards help prevent hand contact with conductive parts
- Hot-riveted joint for smooth action and no handle wobble
- 7″ Insulated Diagonal Cutting Pliers – D220-7-INS
There are no reviews yet.