These Klein Tools 8 in. Diagonal-Cutting Pliers have short jawswith an angled head design for easy use in confined areas. The high-leverage design allows for the semi-flush cutting knives cut Cherry Burrel rivets. They are made of US-made steel with a hot-riveted joint to ensure smooth action and induction-hardened cutting knives for durability. For use on non-ferrous wire only.
- Diagonal Cutters with angled head design for easy work in confined spaces
- High-leverage pliers with rivet closer to the cutting edge for 36% greater cutting power than other plier designs
- Semi-flush cutting knives cut Cherry Burrell rivets. For use on non-ferrous wire only
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- Custom, US-made tool steel
- Diagonal Cutting Pliers w/ Angled Head – D238-8
There are no reviews yet.