These diagonal-cutting pliers were designed for rebar work, and are popular with Ironworkers. The 13 Degrees angled head makes it easier to work in confined spaces while the hooked handle improves the grip and reduces slippage. The high-leverage design has 36% more cutting power. A hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no wobble in the handle. This pair will be your go-to tool when working with soft annealed rebar tie wire.
- Ironworkers’ pliers for soft annealed rebar tie wire
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- Custom, US-made tool steel
- 9 in. Diagonal Cutting Pliers – D248-9ST
There are no reviews yet.