These Klein Tools Diagonal-Cutting Pliers Bell System have a heavier design for all purpose use. The pliers’ bell system type has a skinning hole for 24 AWG and “W” notches slit insulation cleanly. They are made of US-made steel with induction hardened cutting knives for durability. The hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
- Diagonal Cutting Pliers with heavy-duty design for all-purpose use
- Pliers have tapered nose for easy working in confined areas
- Bell System Type features skinning hole for 24 AWG and “W” notches slit insulation cleanly
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire
- Forged in the USA with custom, US-made tool steel for maximum durability
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- 6 in. Bell System Skinning Hole Diagonal Cutting Pliers – D252-6SW
There are no reviews yet.