The ET120 is it the perfect choice for HVAC professionals. It is an easy-to-use tester that provides audible and visual alarms in the presence of methane, propane and other combustible gases at concentrations as low as 50 ppm. It features two levels of sensitivity depending on users’ needs: High (approximately 50 to 1000 ppm) and Low (approximately 1000 to 10000 ppm).
- Detection range: Approximately 50 to 10000 PPM (based on Methane)
- Two levels of sensitivity: High (approximately 50 to 1000 PPM) and Low (approximately 1000 to 10000 PPM)
- Five red LED’s (visual) and 85dB audible alerts that increase with gas concentration
- Automatic zero-point calibration at power-up (lights will flash during self-calibration; this does not indicate the presence of gas)
- 18 in. flexible gooseneck expands sensor’s reach; clips onto meter for storage
- Over-molded body for comfortable grip
- Auto power-off after 10 minutes of non-usage conserves battery life
- Includes detector, (4) AAA batteries, instruction manual and storage pouch
- Combustible Gas Leak Detector – ET120
- (4) AAA Batteries
- Instruction Manual
- Carrying Pouch
There are no reviews yet.