12V – 600V Electronic AC/DC Voltage Tester ET60 is a solid-state, low impedance, electronic Voltage tester. It measures AC/DC voltages up to 600V. The 12V – 600V Electronic AC/DC Voltage Tester ET60 does NOT require batteries; it is powered by the applied voltage. It is excellent choice for testing voltage in electrical circuits, at outlets, in light fixtures or anywhere else where AC/DC voltage testing is required.
- Tests AC/DC voltage from 12V – 600V at nine useful levels aligned with commonly used voltages
- Uses standard replaceable multimeter test leads for versatility
- CAT IV 600V modern solid-state design for safety
- Easy to use bright LED display clearly reports the voltage present in the circuit being tested
- Integrated test-lead holders are used for lead storage or for holding the probes correctly spaced for insertion into tamper-resistant US-style outlets
- Inherent low input impedance reduces the possibility of falsely reading ghost or stray voltages on non-energized circuits
- Batteries not required, as tester is powered by the applied voltage in the circuit being tested
- 12V – 600V Electronic AC/DC Voltage Tester – ET60
- Test Leads
There are no reviews yet.