The Klein Tools ET900 is a USB digital meter for common standard USB-A (Type A) ports including Qualcomm Quick Charge ports. It accurately and reliably measures and displays the USB port voltage, current, capacity, energy, and resistance simultaneously. It can function with any USB-A port that has the ability to deliver power. It requires NO batteries as it draws power from the power source to function.
- 3 to 20V DC; Current: 0.05 to 3A
- Continuously monitor up to 1000 hours of voltage, current, capacity/charge delivered, energy, and resistance (calculated)
- Tests most common standard USB-A ports, including Qualcomm Quick Charge ports
- Store and recall up to 10 readings
- Voltage and current overload detection
- Hi-resolution LCD for clear visibility in environments with low ambient lighting
- Durable cable to allow easy access to hard-to-reach ports
- Rugged, pocket-sized, and light weight Klein industrial design stands up to jobsite demands
- Built to withstand a 6.6 ft. (2m) drop
- No batteries needed; powered by the USB port being tested
- USB-A (Type A) USB Digital Meter – ET900
There are no reviews yet.