These heavy-duty, long length closed-mesh wire pulling grips from Klein combine strength and durability to help linemen get the job done. Manufactured, inspected and tested in the USA, these grips are made of drop-forged quality US steel. Grips are rigorously tested using the Magnuflux method and pulled to rated load to ensure the highest quality and reliability.
- KP Heavy Duty – Medium Length
- 1.50 in. to 1.99 in. Cable diameter (1-1/2 to 1-63/64 in. or 38.10 to 50.40 mm)
- 3280 lbs. Maximum safe load
- Made in USA to provide line workers with maximum strength and durability
- 36″ Pulling Grip for 1.5 – 2″ Cables – KP150-36
There are no reviews yet.