The Klein Tools’ Heavy-Duty Ratcheting Lineman’s Wrench is great for utility work. Its 3/4 in., 13/16 in., 1 in. and 1-1/8 in. combination square socket works with the most common utility hardware. It also features two popular wrench sizes: 3/4 in. and 9/16 in.
- Ratcheting Wrench features six sizes in one tool (6-in-1)
- 3/4 in., 13/16 in., 1 in. and 1-1/8 in. combination square socket sizes
- 9/16 in. and 3/4 in. hex sizes
- Works on most common utility pole hardware, such as lag bolts, C clamps and suspension bolts
- Fully integrated handle for durability and non-slip grip for comfort
- Heavy duty design
- Smaller gear teeth for optimal use (shorter throws) in tighter spaces
- Bright yellow socket for easy visibility
- 6-in-1 Heavy-Duty Lineman’s Ratcheting Wrench – KT155HD
There are no reviews yet.